WEBSITE DESIGN &
DEVELOPMENT SERVICES

Our creative director will work with you and our team of experts to design responsive websites that connect with your audiences.

Connect Responsively

Your website is the foundation of your digital presence. Digital marketing is designed to drive traffic to your website, and for this to work your website has to be designed to drive traffic to your organization. Our team of experts are trained to design responsive websites that connect with people in your community.

What To Expect

Fully Customizable Design

Get a website that is 100% tailored to your organization. Take advantage of social media streams, photo galleries, banners, and more!

Fully Mobile Optimization

Research shows that 62% of organizations that designed a website specifically for mobile devices experienced a boost in traffic. Get a mobile-optimized website that will connect with more people.

Exceptional Customer Service

You can request text changes and up to 25 images changes per month to your active website pages at any time, and we’ll do it for no additional cost.

EYE-CATCHING DESIGN

A person’s first-impression of a website is 94% design-related. We’ll build you a compelling website that leverages the key elements of modern design.

We even work with you to customize the colors, photos, logos, and other artwork on your website.

Finer Features

  • Search engine-friendly website
  • Professionally managed website
  • Keyword Inclusion for all pages
  • SEO-friendly URL structure
  • XML sitemap
  • Unlimited tech support
  • Social media links
  • Embed Google Maps
  • Optional blog (we do not write entries)
  • Up to 25 photo & image uploads
  • Meta keywords & description
  • Unlimited text changes
  • 25 image changes monthly

Hosting Support Services

With the Website Pro service we host your WordPress site with the most trusted source on the internet—Google Cloud Platform. This state of the art infrastructure means your sites will be secure and protected, be Google-fast, and scale automatically.

Never deal with another server catastrophe again—plus enjoy world-class and automated storage, speed, and security.

Live Chat

Live Chat makes organizations easily accessible to their audiences by offering a simple way to connect and start a chat through their website. 77% of online visitors immediately perceive sites with live chat as more reputable than those without it. Why not improve communications for your site visitors with one of the most intuitive communications platforms possible?

%
"77% of online visitors immediately perceive sites with live chat as more reputable than those without it."
%
"boost engagement up to 40%!"

Chatbot

Our website based lead capture chatbots leverage automated and live chat to reduce bounce rate and boost engagement up to 40%! Our industry specific chatbots instantly engage visitors, answer common questions, book appointments and route hot prospects to your staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Appointment Scheduling

Appointment Scheduling allows your audience the ability to book appointments online with real-time availabilities and automated reminders. Make up to 40% more connections while reducing no-shows and saving hours per week thanks to the convenient and intuitive scheduling interface this application has to offer.

%
"Make up to 40% more connections"
x
"You are 53x more likely to show up 1st on Google if you have video on your website."

Video Messages

Tell your community about your mission! Introduce your organization through a one minute video that uses a professional on-camera spokesperson in a self-selected setting with custom graphics, announcer voiceovers, and “b-roll” (which is video and/or images of the your organization, events, services or even products).A short video can supercharge your website by helping to communicate effectively with your audience. Use the video everywhere: website, social media pages, YouTube, email marketing, and landing pages. You are 53 times more likely to show up first on Google if you have video on your website. Mobile users prefer video to text and mobile video viewership more than doubles every year. 98 percent of Internet users say they have watched a video to learn more about an organization, service or product. Facebook users are seven times more likely to like or share your post if it includes a video.

Visual Visitor

turns anonymous website visitors into qualified prospects with easy tracking and quick reporting. Only about 2% of website visitors identify themselves by filling out a form. We help you identify the other 98%. Turn your website into a prospect generating machine with Visual Visitor—it's anonymous visitor identification.

%
Identify the 98% of your visitors who leave without filling out a form.